High performance sound insulation wall system with TLD-60~62sound insulation performance.
Tiger Dreamy 60 series
High-performance sound insulation wall which incorporates vibration isolation materials to provide significantly increased levels of a variety of performances
|Tiger Dreamy 60
||This is the basic type of the high performance sound insulation wall system “Tiger Dreamy 60 series”(TLD-60)
|Tiger Dreamy 61
||The system reduces vibration generated in walls by tapping on the wall. (TLD-61)
|Tiger Dreamy 62
||This product has achieved the highest sound insulation grade of dry separation walls(TLD-62)
[Recommended use location]
[Features] (In case of Dreamy 60)
- Particularly suitable for areas requiring high levels of sound insulation, such as housing complexes, hotels
[Construction details] (Standard specification)
- Exceptionally high levels of sound insulation
At only 159mm thick, it can provide high levels of sound insulation equivalent to 500mm reinforced concrete walls
Sound insulation performance: TLD-60
Sound insulation construction certification no.: SOI-0112, Quality assurance law compliance: 1122 (Grade 4)
* These wall systems weigh much less than reinforced concrete walls. This reduces total weight of buildings. In addition, spaces for foundation or bearing pile can be significantly reduced due to thinner structure section of columns or beams.* These wall systems weigh much less than reinforced concrete walls. This reduces total weight of buildings. In addition, spaces for foundation or bearing pile can be significantly reduced due to thinner structure section of columns or beams.
- Reduces squeak noises
Tiger Glass Pad (vibration isolation material) is attached to studs to prevent the studs from being placed directly on fire-resistant plasterboards (base-layer plasterboards). This reduces squeak noises effectively.
- Reduces impact noises generated by hitting walls
Impact noises can be reduced effectively by the creation of cavity using combination of the staggered studs and Tiger Glass Pad vibration isolation material.
- Maximum safety: strong structure of wall system protects property and life.
Hard-type gypsum board “Tiger Super Hard”, fire resistant gypsum board “Tiger Board Type Z” and light gauge steel framings (studs) are combined to provide a superior wall system compared to conventional gypsum wall systems. The system is capable of achieving higher levels of performance than the official standards.
- 60 minutes fire resistance(Non-loadbearing)
Can be used in all levels of floors as separation walls or fire partition walls.
Fire resistance structure certification no. FP060NP-0198 (Non-loadbearing : Wall systems which do not bear building loads)