What's "Sick Building Syndrome"
These symptoms are defined as "Sick Building Syndrome". There have been real needs for the investigation into cause of Sick Building Syndrome and its solutions.
|We have various products with the function to absorb and decompose formaldehyde, which is a majour cause of "Sick Building Syndrome". Formaldehyde absorption and decomposition performance can be added to most of our products.|
|What's Sick Building Syndrome?|
|So many sources of formaldehyde!|
|The levels of formaldehyde inside buildings increase as temperature rises.|
Flagship Product Against Sick Building Syndrome
(Plaster Board with formaldehyde absorption and decomposition performances)
- Excellent formaldehyde absorption and decomposition performances - the ability to absorb and decompose formaldehyde emitted from new or renovated buildings, or new furniture within a short time.
- Achieves levels of formaldehyde 0.05ppm, which is less than the maximum value of 0.08ppm set by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare in Japan under the certain conditions.
- No reemission of formaldehyde - due to chemical absorption and decomposition
- Effect of decreasing levels of acetaldehyde contained in tobacco smoke
- No loss of excellent performances of plaster board as itself, such as incombustibility, easy installation, etc.
Tiger Hi-Clean Board can reduce formaldehyde permeation.
High concentration of formaldehyde may be found in spaces of interior walls and transmitted into adjacent rooms through plaster boards or vinyl wall coverings. However, levels of formaldehyde emission from internal walls or ceilings into rooms can be almost restrained by using Tiger Hi-Clean Board.
Click here to return to the top of the page