“Darwin” brand fertilizer product lineup
- ・ Weakly acidic calcium fertilizer with product ph of 4 to 5.
- ・ Ideal for calcium supplementation in alkaline soil.
- ・ Calcium sulfate, the main ingredient, dissolves well in water and is efficiently absorbed by crops.
- ・ Through the synergistic effect of calcium and sulfur, soil quality will be recovered, the crop will grow healthily, and it will be effective in improving quality and yield.
- ・ Helping root growth
- ・ Healthy growth with cellular strengthening of crop plants ⇒ Yield increase
- ・ Improved freshness and storability
Especially recommended crops
■ Darwin 5000 Applications ■
Reducing symptoms caused by calcium deficiency
Freshness preservation with mineral supplement
- ・ Tomatoes and green peppers (reducing bell rot)
- ・ Cabbage and lettuce (reducing core rot, peripheral rot)
- ・ Radishes, turnip (reducing red core symptom)
- ・ Cucumber (reducing brown core rot)
- ・ Potato (reducing brown core rot, producing smooth surface)
- ・ Broccoli (reducing flower bud rot)
- ・ Edamame (green soybeans), white onion
- ・ Nurturing of coloration in many kinds of fruit
- ・ Grapes. Particularly large fruit (raising product quality by decreasing fallen fruit)
- ・ Apple (raising product quality by protecting the surface)
- ・ Pear (reducing fallen fruit and mitosis)
- ・ Cherry (reducing light saltiness of the fruit)
- ・ Chrysanthemum, lilies (preventing leaf frost)
- ・ Nurturing root growth and improving quality of crop (base fertilizer)
- ・ Reducing collapse and improving ripening grade (fertilizer application in the middle of period)
- ・ Also used for potatoes in Ibaraki prefecture.
【Difference in yield of potatoes】
Left: Darwin Right: Traditional