¡In addition to Tiger Kencoat's basic color of white (Y-100), you can choose 1 bag of special pigment from these six different colors.
|Pigments for Kencoat: 26 color variations in all
¡In addition to Tiger Kencoat's basic color of white (Y-100), you can choose 2 bags of special pigment from these combinations of six different colors.
Please be sure to check the actual sample before ordering.
¡How to mix pigments for Kencoat
- ①Place an appropriate amount of water in the container and add the necessary number of pigments specifically made for Kencoat.
- ②Mix them dry using hand mixer or similar tool, and disperse the pigment well in the water.
- ③Add Kencoat, then add water while watching the kneading condition. Knead enough so that no lumps remain.
¡Notes on pigment for Kencoat
- The colors shown in this printed material may be different from the actual color. Please be sure to check the actual sample before ordering.
- There is a chance that dye components may be separated from the mixture. Please shake the bag well before use.
- For each bag of Tiger Kencoat, add 1 or 2 bags of dedicated pigment and mix them well.
- When the spread area is large, color difference is likely to occur. Please be careful with the mixture ratio of these dedicated pigments and when adjusting the amount of water.
- Please keep dedicated pigment in a place that will not freeze.
- Please use within one year from the date of manufacture.