Special Report: Darwin 5000
Calcium supplement for many kinds of crops Recommended for alkaline soil Darwin 5000
Special fertilizer (gypsum)
Shape: Particle with particle size of 5 mm or less
Packaging: Plastic bag 20 kg / bag or flexible container 500 kg / container
- Weakly acidic calcium fertilizer with product ph of 4 to 5.
- Ideal for calcium supplementation in alkaline soil.
- Calcium sulfate, the main ingredient, dissolves well in water and is efficiently absorbed by crops.
- Through the synergistic effect of calcium and sulfur, soil quality will be recovered, the crop will grow healthily, and it will be effective in improving quality and yield.
- Helping root growth
- Healthy growth with cellular strengthening of crop plants ⇒ Yield increase
- Improved freshness and storability
Especially recommended crops
Reducing symptoms caused by calcium deficiency
- Tomatoes and green peppers (reducing bell rot)
- Cabbage and lettuce (reducing core rot, peripheral rot)
- Radishes, turnip (reducing red core symptom)
- Cucumber (reducing brown core rot)
- Potato (reducing brown core rot, producing smooth surface)
- Broccoli (reducing flower bud rot)
Freshness preservation with mineral supplement
- Edamame (green soybeans), white onion
- Sweet corn
- Nurturing of coloration in many kinds of fruit
- Grapes. Particularly large fruit (raising product quality by decreasing fallen fruit)
- Apple (raising product quality by protecting the surface)
- Pear (reducing fallen fruit and mitosis)
- Cherry (reducing light saltiness of the fruit)
- Chrysanthemum, lilies (preventing leaf frost)
- Nurturing root growth and improving quality of crop (base fertilizer)
- Reducing collapse and improving ripening grade (fertilizer application in the middle of period)
Darwin 5000 ApplicationsAlso used for potatoes in Ibaraki prefecture.
Rules for using Darwin 5000 and content analysis
|Crop||Application method||Usage period||Amount used per 1a|
|Vegetables||Full-scale mixture||During base fertilizing||80 ~ 120kg (4 ~ 6 bags)|
|Flowers||Full-scale mixture||During base fertilizing||80 ~ 120kg (4 ~ 6 bags)|
*Please analyze the soil before planting, and adjust according to soil and soil pH.
- Total phosphoric acid(P2O5)0.4%
- Held water(H2O)0.5%